Pages

Monday, March 22, 2010

Dress Rehearsal - Spring Time -


So for the first official weekend of spring what better way to enjoy it but by driving around to random places you never been. That's exactly what I did with a fellow good friend and the boyfriend! While driving outside of Halifax we stumbled by this amazing look out of the ocean. It was beautiful, but as per usual I was not dress for the occasion of rock climbing. So I traded my heels for flats (still not most ideal but its all I had) and we went exploring. It was a wonderful day full of laughter and good conversation. By the end of it all we found ourselves in Garland "the little metropolis" which is just outside of Windsor. We stop in to a little country restaurant before heading home. It was a amazing weekend with amazing weather and hope that there will be more to come soon!




2 comments: