Pages

Monday, March 8, 2010

Dress Rehearsal

This was a relaxing weekend for myself and I. I started to miss the luxury of sleeping in and waking up to the sun shining through my window and the smell of cinnamon rolls in the oven. The simple little things are what I enjoy the most when go to my home away from home and visit my mother. With a cup of tea and some home bake goods in hand I got to remember why I love it here. On Sunday I headed back to the city to see Alice in Wonderland. I have been so excited to see this film the minuet I found out that Tim Burton was directing it. By far he is one of my all time favorite directors. To say the least it was a very enjoyable weekend but all good things must come to end as we start another week.




Shirt - H&M
Pants- Garage
Shoes, Purse, Watch- Aldo

No comments:

Post a Comment