Pages

Friday, June 25, 2010

Busy, Busy, Busy

It has been far too long since my last post. Between moving to a new apartment, an exam I have to take that is coming closer and closer to the date, and a good friend moving away, I have been a very busy lady. Even though my schedule has been completely busy, I have not forgotten to do it fashionably. I've been taking a few minutes each day to see what's going on in this fashionable world. The resort 2011 shows are now over and the men's fall 2011 shows are now in full force. I was reviewing the latest show that is going to be the most talked about, which is none other then Alexander McQueen. This is Sarah Burton's first collection after taking over the McQueen name and I have to say it felt like nothing has changed. She really knew what McQueen would have wanted for his collection.

No comments:

Post a Comment