Pages

Monday, June 14, 2010

Things to come!


This weekend has come to a close and another week has begun. Back to the office I go with dragging feet behind. This weekend turned out to be wonderful. The weather was great and so were the friends. It was the start of the world cup which I have been watching closely since it begun. Along with that, I was trying to spend as much time outside as possible, which was a success. My good friend Tonya and I spent the day roaming the city eating ice cream, going to some of our favorite shops, and then having dinner while watching soccer.

I have been working on a resort 2011 review for you guys, but there is just so much to review and not enough time in the day. I also want to start making inspiration boards as well and start posting those too. So that's two things that I have been working on and something I'm really excited about!

I hope you all had a great weekend and have a great week as well!

No comments:

Post a Comment