Pages

Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Work, Wedding, Play!

As November is creeping along ever so fast, my hunt begins on trying to find a great dress and look for a wedding. On a hopefully nice November weekend, my cousin will be getting married. The hard part is to find a great dress that will keep myself warm and that is what i love about this look. The high collar, long sleeves and the silk still makes it feel glamorous. Have your hair up and pair it with a set of amazing vintage chandelier earrings!


Also another thing I know we all will start doing soon in the coming months is Christmas shopping. As much as I love Christmas, I really hate shopping for the occasion but I know I am going to have to man up and do it! It will also help by having great looks to wear when your dodging slush puddles and black ice. With these great biker boots, your toes will stay nice and warm and comfy along with a nice shearling lined jacket!


Now that the weather is starting to change, it is time to change your work style as well. As much as I hate packing my summer skirts and dresses away until next season, I am loving the tailor men style suits for women. I also love wide leg trousers and great blazers and this is the perfect set to move into warmer clothes for the office.


2 comments:

  1. That Thakoon dress is gorgeous- loveee it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow my mum has the smaller version of the mcqueen clutch in gold :)

    love this post

    ReplyDelete