Pages

Friday, April 4, 2014

Gallery Walls = Must Have


Lets just take a moment to take in this amazing trend for those blank walls we never know what to do with. I absolutely love the idea of gallery walls, these are perfect place to display family photos, inspirational quotes and art work. The above photo is of my own gallery wall in my living room that fits perfectly above the couch. 
I also add some more inspiration below as I'm thinking of doing one in the bedroom as well. In the bedroom I have one wall that I have no idea what to do with. The hardest part is the TV I have sitting on the dresser. I love the idea of doing on of these walls around the TV that almost works as a camouflage. 




I love this last picture which I want to try in the bedroom.
What are your thoughts on gallery walls? 
Love them or Hate them, let me know in the comments! 

Source
Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment