Pages

Wednesday, July 23, 2014

Everyday Hero

Today's post is kind of a last minute thought. I was originally going to post a relationship post but I may save that one for another day. I was struck with inspiration yesterday while watching YouTube when Kid President came up in my sub feed. This little guy is beyond inspirational and always makes me so happy. 
This new episode he talks about heroes and how everyone is a hero. It really got me thinking as to whom really influenced my life and who I would call as heroes.
The biggest hero that I have encountered in my life would go with out a doubt my mother. This women has been through so much that most people would be torn down by whereas she still stands tall and laughs it off. From leaving an horrible relationship, being a single mother, having everything to next to nothing, and fighting breast cancer and winning the battle she is the definition of super women in my eyes. She is the kind of person who doesn't care who you are, or what you do, if you need the shirt off her back she would that. I am beyond blessed to have someone of such strength to look up too and that I can only dream to have her strength one day! 
The other biggest hero in my life would have to be my amazing fiancĂ©e Adam. He has been by my side for six years now supporting me through every decision I make. He reminds me everyday of how proud he is of me no matter how small the goal might have been. Asides from supporting me he has such a caring and giving personality that he is another person who could careless of how much or little money you make, he believes everyone has a story and battle that they are fighting. 
These are just two heroes that I get to encounter everyday who make me so blessed to have them. 
Who are the biggest heroes in your life?
Let them know how much they have impacted you!  


xx

No comments:

Post a Comment