Pages

Wednesday, June 17, 2015

May Favourites


This year is just going way to fast for me, its already mid June!! So I know I am already a little late to game for this months faves but I thought better a little then not at all. For this month I really don't have to many. If you are interested in any of the products mentioned here just click on the picture or the link below for shopping details. Hope you enjoy!



Who doesn't want to put 24k Gold on there face! This is great mask for lifting and firm, and for those days that you just want to feel like a queen. With real gold and caffeine this will really helps aid in lifting and firming the skin leaving you feeling rejuvenated.



For my morning routine I prefer the simpler the better. Once the alarm rings I hit the snooze button 5 more times (sleep for me trumps having a great morning routine.) I would always be the worst for morning skin care until this came into my life. This is a great cleansing treatment that requires no rinsing and makes you're skin feel clean and fresh. Apply with a cotton pad to the face followed by your moisturizer and you are good to go! So lets just hit the snooze just one more time.



Who doesn't love the Hourglass Ambient line? I was so excited to see when they came out with bronzers for the summer. These are amazing to give you the right amount of glow for the summer without having to much shimmer or being to orange. I prefer to apply this with a big fluffy brush all over the face focusing on the area's that the sun would hit naturally. 



I have recently fallen in love with this little duo. I haven't really been contouring a lot with it but the highlight in this has been my go to. The pearl pink is great as a highlight for the check bones and brows. I have been reaching for this on the daily.



Mumford and Sons really changed it up this time around. Deciding to leave the acoustic sound behind and evolve to more electric with more electric guitars vs banjos and it really paid off. I will have to admit it sound even better on vinyl which made me fall in love with this album even more. My favourite song from the whole album is Believe. I have that one on repeat whenever I can! 

Hope you enjoyed my favourites!
What did you love last month?
Let me know in the comments!
xx




No comments:

Post a Comment